Massage therapy is one of the oldest and most powerful ways to calm both the body and your mind. Massages alleviate and ease discomfort in the back, arm, and spine, soothe anxiety and stress, help sustain good posture and increase circulation.
Among other aspects, massage therapy is particularly effective for desk jobs. While it does not look like that, desk employees have a very physically demanding career. All the tension, discomfort, and imbalance accrued over long hours of sitting in a chair will manifest as pain in the spine, arm, and back.
Daily workouts, frequent stretching at work, sitting in an ergonomic yet supportive chair with adequate neck and footrests, and keeping a proper posture are all important when it comes to preventing certain illnesses.
However, nothing relaxes and soothes all the tension and muscle discomfort in the body, much like physical therapy.
With the advantages, it should come as no surprise that more people have begun to use daily massages in their exercise routine.
While massages are normally done by massage therapists, massage chairs are becoming increasingly common due to their comfort, versatility, and time quality.
Is A Massage Chair Worth Buying?
Yes, having a massage chair gives you the benefits of a regular massage and it is worth buying. Massage chair recliners have easily become a perfect replacement for conventional treatment that most people accept while recovering from back pain, neck pain, buttocks pain, headaches, and sometimes leg pain and discomfort.
The overwhelming number of people shopping for a massage chair are having all or more of these effects. Massage chairs have been shown to do wonders in both of these situations.
In reality, several of my patients who bought a massage chair required our clinic less and less to treat these common diseases.
Some people just want a comfortable massage chair that looks amazing in their living room or workplace so they can rest and just listen to their surround sound movie or music device.
Let’s take a more in-depth look at these benefits to see why owning a massage chair is more than worth it.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Have you ever had a treatment at a salon, a chiropractor, or even a mall, and afterward went home with a feeling of relief or calmness that was hard to explain? That experience was undoubtedly one of the many health benefits offered by a massage chair.
- SAVE MONEY: Yes, owning a massage chair will give you the benefits of a daily massage, but it is also very cost-effective. It’s also important to say that to get the benefit of daily massage you need to have a 15-min massage at least 3-5 days per week. This would simply cost way too much for the average person if you were to visit a massage therapist this frequently.
- SAVE TIME: With a massage chair in your home, you can enjoy a massage when you need it most, and it is hard to put a price on that type of accessibility.
How Much Does A Good Massage Chair Cost?
A solid massage chair may be worth its weight in gold since the therapeutic chairs provide a plethora of physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing benefits.
But how much would you expect to pay for a good quality massage chair?
The prices for massage chairs vary widely and can range from $1,000 to upwards of $10,000. Generally speaking, the more luxurious styles provide more attractive features, but even low-cost chairs provide excellent massages. In either scenario, a decent massage chair may be a reasonable investment.
Why a Good Massage Chair is a Smart Investment?
Making a major investment may be daunting, but investing in a high-quality massage chair can be a sound financial decision.
How is that? Consider this – the fee of a licensed therapist’s massage will range between $50 and $90 every hour. Add on a tip, and you could be paying over $100 for a single session.
Book an appointment once a week, and you will pay anything from $3,000 to more than $5,000 a year. That’s more investment than it costs to buy a brand-new massage chair from one of today’s leading brands!
Buy a decent massage chair, and you can even compensate for your order on your own. Instead of scheduling appointments and shuttling to and from the salon or therapist’s office, you can relax and experience a massage whenever you want.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Massage Chair?
Many people skip the extreme advantages of massage because of their busy lifestyles or because massage therapy might not be covered by their insurance. If that sounds familiar to you, don’t think about it. You should buy a massage chair for your home and experience the rewards of a typical massage.
Here are only a few of the benefits:
Reduces pressure and aligns the spine
Some of the major nerves of the body are located along the spine. When it is pressurized, the strain is often applied to the nerves. Massage chairs are designed to support the spine by helping the back to provide a comfortable and calming posture. If the spine lengthens, each vertebra returns to its normal position, and the nerves are relieved of pain.
Relaxes muscles and promotes good posture
Massage chairs are designed to use rollers and nodes to help ease the tension that comes from sore muscles. Several massage strokes are emulated in muscle relaxation massage chairs, while the backrest is positioned to hold the back straight, facilitating good posture.
Improved blood circulation
Massage chairs are ideal for improving the supply of blood, which is also the result of fewer stressed muscles, as well as a smoother skin tone. Massage tends to loosen up blood flow-promoting vessels, eventually coping with stiff joints and other tissues in the body.
Best Massage Chairs Of 2023
[content-egg module=Amazon template=item_singlebox]
See Related Articles
- Are Massage Chairs Good for Your Back?
- What Is the Crunch When I Massage My Feet?
- Does Breast Massage Increase Firmness?
- How to Beat Holiday Stress with Massage Chairs
- Is a Massage Chair Good for You? [Comprehensive Guide]
- Can I Use A Massage Chair Every Day? [Here’s How]
- Is Massage Beneficial For Sciatica? Complete Guide
- Can You Use a Massage Chair in Early Pregnancy? (Explained)
- Discover The Different Types Of Massage Chairs And Their Benefits
- Does Full Body Massage Include Private Parts?